Friday, April 29, 2011

Miss Em's Easter Dress

So about a week before Easter I was in the fabric store, rooting through the remnant bin when I came across this pretty pink pregathered fabric (Maybe once I've sewn for a while I will know the name but for right now I have no clue.) and knew I wanted to make an Easter dress for Miss Em.

I found a super cute tutorial for a Maxi Tube Dress and loosely followed it to get the basics and this is what I came up with.

Miss Em's Easter Dress

I love it!! It looks so adorable on but there was no way I would be able to convince Miss Em today!





Have I told you lately how much I love my sewing machine. It's a Brother CE5000 Project Runway Limited Edition Computerized Sewing Machine. Look at what it can do! I used the tiny flowers to hem the bottom of the dress :o)


I will be sure to add a photo of Miss Em in the dress the next time she wears it.

No comments:

Post a Comment