Monday, August 01, 2011

Things I love....Homemade Iced Coffee



While on Pinterest the other day I came across a pin to a "what looks to be delicious" homemade iced coffee recipe. Let me tell you it's delicious!

Now I loooove my coffee, but with these crazy hot temperatures we've been having, I've had to curb my coffee drinking a bit. This recipe is the perfect replacement.  You can find the recipe at here at Craving Comfort. She has very clear instructions to get you through the process. It does take a while to make, as you have to cold brew the coffee for 12 hours, but trust me it's worth it.

picture from Craving Comfort
I have to admit that while my coffee was cold-brewing, I was very impatient and I did use some cold coffee from my coffee pot with the sweet cream from the recipe and it was great!

For an extra fancy schmancy drink, stick everything in the blender for an instant frappacino! Delich!

If you try out this recipe, I'd love to know what you think! 

No comments:

Post a Comment