Saturday, June 25, 2011

things i love...

Welcome to the first edition of....





I've decided that once a week, I am going to share with you the 5 things that I love this week. 






1. craftgawker - Have you heard of this site? This is an amazing website to find inspiration on crafts, decorating, photography, sewing, etc. I love it. I have found tons of projects to keep me busy. Like I need any more projects :)  They also have weddinggawker for those of you who are getting married. If you are looking for ideas for your home, check out dwellinggawker. For the foodies out there, there is also foodgawker. It's full of links to amazing recipes for you to try out.





2. Pinterest - This is an amazing site that allows you to "Pin" things you like to your board. If you have a look, you will see tons of amazing boards that people have created. The inspiration you can get from this website is unbelievable.


Unfortunately, there is a downside. You have to be invited in order to get an account. You can request an invite but it doesn't seem like they actually grant them. I've been waiting for months. If you know someone who has a Pinterest account they can send you an invite. If anyone who reads this has an invite to spare, I would LOVE one. Thank you.


Besides not being able to create your own board easily, pinterest is still worth a look at.








3. Stumbleupon - Are you bored? Bored and stuck at your computer? Have you seen the entire internet? Have I got a website for you. :)  Check out stumbleupon. This is one of my most favorite websites. -You have to create an account to login but it doesn't take very long and well worth the one email they send you a week. After you're done creating your account you have to pick all the categories you are interested in and then you click Stumble. Bahahaha... this is awesome.


Stumbleupon randomly searches websites for what you are interested in. You can also have them search only one category. Like if you only want to look at crafts, you select the crafts category in your interests and it will only bring up websites with crafts.


If you like one of the websites it brings up you can click the thumbs up icon and it will add the site to your favorites. That way you can always find it again.


I cannot tell you how much I love stumbleupon. 


4.  Check out this awesome hair do.. Isn't it beautiful.



I actually found it on craftgawker. Here is the link to love Maegan. This website has the tutorial on how to do this. She has a lot of very good tutorials of pretty ways to do your hair.


5. Now, the last thing that I love this week is this flower that is growing in my flower bed. It's a Strawflower. When it gets late, the flower starts to close up and hides the yellow center.  Isn't it pretty?






Now tell me, what do you love this week?


 


If you'd like you can link back to the things you love this week and show the world what you love.










You might also enjoy



No comments:

Post a Comment